Monday, August 1, 2011

Finally....The First Post...

I've been planning to start a blog to keep track of my babies since before my first, Max, was born in the summer .  I've put it off because I have over 2 years of catching up to do, and I didn't know where to start.  Before another day passes or anymore  milestones achieved, I thought it best to start now and catch up on the past over time.

Hopefully, one day they''ll read this and find some interest / entertainment in our daily life.

I'm also planning to use this blog to share the renovation of our new home and my attempt at starting a new business.  I've had my own business before, but this is something I'm much more excited about.  I won't really be able to share my pictures and ideas until we are settled in our new house in September.

Please feel free to comment (nicely, please) or ask me anything you'd like.

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...