Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Picks with Promise

Since I can't share any of my finished projects until I actually have a space to finish some projects...I thought I'd show a couple of the treasures my husband and I found this weekend.  

We found a fantastically cheap barn sale....we did not, however, find a babysitter....so I had to carry our 25 pound daughter and Bryan had to watch our 2-year-old so no emergency trips for tetanus shots would be necessary (they are up to date on all shots, and I think Max has actually had his tetanus, but for the sake of my story, let's go with it).  

This made rifling through a cluttered, dirty, wet old barn a little difficult.   I can only imagine the fun stuff we would have found if we were able to dig in!  We still (I think) found some rusty, old, crusty  fun stuff.

Please ignore our messy garage...we lost over 1000 sq ft when we moved to our apartment, so most of our belongings live in the garage.  (We also have a toddler who thinks mommy's decor is more fun than any number of toys)

Fantastic Green Vintage Tackle Box

 
Shabby Wood Crate

Great Star Light Fixture 

 
Huge Wood Tool Box and a couple other little finds.

Everything obviously needs some serious love...and I can't wait to get started on things. 

Only 2 more days until we move....and oh yeah, I have 2200 sq ft of house that needs completely renovated too (plus, the babies!)

 Have you found any fun treasures lately?  Do share!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...