Friday, December 23, 2011

Happy Holidays...is it time for a break yet???

 
Happy Holidays...whatever your holiday of choice may be. 
I hope that this time amazing and magical for you and your loved ones.
Now, being the overachieving-holiday-perfectionist-down-to-the-last-detail that many bloggers and blog-readers tend to be....I bet a little chuckle might be just what you need right now? (or a strong drink, you can grab one of those too, if you'd like)

You may or may not know that I have a pug...
Meet Scarlet (named after the scarlet and gray - Ohio State Buckeyes), my first baby. 

Needless to say - I love me a little pug humor. (Pugs in costume are my absolute fave!) I came across this picture, and every time I see it, it makes me laugh  funny dog pictures - Ugh. My head is POUNDING. Sweet Baby Jesus why did I drink all of that egg nog last night?   Hold on a sec... Am I in a Christmas tree?
Picture from here and caption from here

HA!  See, made me laugh again!  Hope it at least made you roll your eyes or crack a smile or something?  Just a little smile?  "Am I in a Christmas tree?"  is what gets me every time.

Happy Holidays - love you gals (and I think I have one guy follower...).

Can't wait to see all of your fab pics once all the hoopla has quieted down and the wrapping paper is cleaned up!

take care -
 

Follow Me on Pinterest

2 comments:

Sue said...

Erin, Here's wishing you a lovely Christmas! I'll let you know what I've decided on for my giveaway goodies real soon. What a hectic time of year- you'll need to give me a ring next time you head over to Tipp. I'd like to see ya. Merry, Merry! Sue

Anonymous said...

Hello sweet friend! Just stopping by to wish you a belated Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! BTW....that picture did make me smile! LOL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...